Source: googleblog.blogspot.co.uk Though it’s already helping a lot of people save time and simplify their days, there’s also potential for voice search to do a lot more in the future. An example: 45% of teens—and 36% of adults!—wish they could place a pizza delivery order using voice search on their mobile device.
For WiFi-hungry travelers, the true announcement during the Apple iPad event was the Apple SIM. This features allows users to seamlessly switch carriers.
Google is helping travelers save money with a new Now card that tells users when a price has dropped on a flight. According to this Google+ post, you can t
Google is helping travelers save money with a new Now card that tells users when a price has dropped on a flight.
Some valuable insights about the complexity of the traveler’s search-shop-buy journey, such as:
– Mean touch points = 6.5 (up to 7,9 for people 25-34 age old)
– Number of touch points on mobile=1, desktop=5
– Mobile devices used more by youngsters during the online travel planning journey
– 23% of bookings are “mobile”
– OTAs are the first place that travel websites consumers visit when they plan trips. Google second and Tripadvisor alike websites third.