Author and Internet marketing expert Pam Neely shows you how to interpret search intent.
1) Check the bounce rate of your pages
2) Check your click-through rates
3) Compare your internal search queries to the queries the search engines are sending you
4) Use SEMrush to see which keywords your competitors are getting traffic from, and which keywords they are bidding on
5) Try out the keyword database at Zenya.com, where they have categorized 600 million keywords by search intent.
6) Do a survey
7) Begin with the end in mind